We recently faced a problem in magento when we tried to set Rupees as default currency. We solved it. Here are the steps that needs to be followed in order to bring Rs. as your currency.
Find the following line at 2882
Replace it with the following:
That’s it. You are done.
Please let us know if it doesn’t work.
You would have probably seen our new blog design which is on and off for past 24 hrs and we are proud to announce that our new blog design is been completed and rolled out. Please share your thoughts on our new blog design. Do you think it improves the creditability and gives an easy flow of access to contents?
Share your comments
If you were using magento 1.4 and above, please follow the instructions
Find the following lines
<host><![CDATA[localhost]]></host> <username><![CDATA[root]]></username> <password><![CDATA[stability]]></password> <dbname><![CDATA[pe_vivek]]></dbname> <active>1</active>
I guess you can easily modify now the username and other details
Leave out your comments if this doesn’t work
A new problem that we sorted out today in magento is: Having a different price for a product for different stores.
We solved it and here are the steps:
1. Goto adminpanel, System-> Manage stores
2. Create a new website, new store and new store view. I hope you won’t have any problems in creating the above.
3. Go to System-> Configuration->Catalog->Catalog, Look out for Price tab on your right hand side, Please select Catalog Price Scope to Website. This is the most important stuff.
4. Goto Catalog-> Manage products, Select your desired products to which you need to have a different price, Select the store view to which you need to set the price, select the newly created websites store view, go to prices and uncheck use default value and enter your price.
5. Repeat the same steps as many times for your stores.
That’s it. You are set now.
Please leave in comments if you cannot solve it by yourself.